Hey Cobourg peeps! Hey home town peeps! We are setting up shop in Cobourg, Ontario for the annual Busker & Street Festival happening on June 11th! The downtown streets will be lined with one of a kind pop up shops, buskers and so much fun! 10am to 6pm only! Come on down and see our new hand twisted designs! Grab something for your home or garden – or think handmade for upcoming weddings, birthdays and gift ideas! We have something for everyone ❤
Join us on Saturday, June 11th from 10 am to 6 pm for our annual Busker & Street Festival in Downtown Cobourg. An exhibition of professional street performers from across Canada, prepare to be amazed!
Experience 3 blocks of street vendors, magicians, acrobats, hula hoops and fire shows. Plus face painting, dog shows, and kids activities.
Our 2016 Busker & Street Festival will feature:
– Hula hoop extraordinaire, Isabella Hoops Entertainment
– Strongman, Mighty Mike
– Fire guy, Pyromeo
– Magician, Nathaniel Rankin – International Magician & Circus Artist
– Professional juggler, Lacey Lucidity
– Roaming statue, Jenny Jupiter
– Street chalk artist, Jo Lalonde
– Razberry the Clown
– Peter Parkour aka Torontos Spectacular Spider Man Peter Parkour
– Family Circus zone
– Family juggling workshop
Plus, special presentations by:
– “Walk A Mile In Her Shoes” in support of Cornerstone Family Violence Prevention Centre
– Premiere Dance Cobourg
– “Hollywood Hounds” dog show by All Creatures Great and Small Cobourg
– Yoga on King Street with Karma Lifestyle with Francesca
And the returning Kidz Pavilion featuring Zoo to You, the Big Kahuna slide, a craft zone from the Cobourg Public Library.
Be sure to mark Sat. June 11th on your calendar, because this event is not to be missed!